Wooden Cooking Utensil Olive Wood Fork - Handmade and Hand Carved By Bethlehem Artisans near the birthplace of Jesus (12.5" x 2.5" x 0.3")
- OLIVE WOOD - Easy to clean Olive Wood should be hand washed with mild soap and water to extend the life of the wood and the Smell off Olive Wood. You can also use Olive Oil occasionally to preserve Smell
- LIGHT AND DURABLE - safe for use on nonstick cookware, metal pots and pans.Great for all your cooking and serving needs.
- 100% NATURAL WOOD - Made with 100% natural organic Olive Wood, ECO-Friendly solid Olive Wood. Washing with hot water and washing machine not recommended, Make sure to oil the product for maintenance
- ARTISANS - Handcrafted in the Holy Land by Bethlehem Artisans near the birthplace of Jesus
- Patterns may vary with each piece; colors can vary a lot - Each and every item created is unique.;MEASUREMENTS - (12.5" x 2.5" x 0.3")