SolidTek Black Wired USB Keyboard Both Languages JAPANESE and ENGLISH Bilingual Keyboard
- Works with Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP, Vista and Windows 7. 8 and 10 - The keyboard features an attractive design, a dependable construction that makes this board a great tool
- The keyboard features an attractive design, a dependable construction that makes this board a value. High quality keyboard rated for millions of keystrokes.
- This Keyboard provides superior comfort and it also maintains the key locations in the standard layout
- The keyboard features an attractive design, a dependable construction that makes this board a great tool
This Keyboard provides superior comfort without forcing you to relearn how to type;
The keyboard features an attractive design, a dependable construction that makes this board a great value, and keys that have a light, responsive feel, a standard size that uses less space than split keyboards, The Keyboard is guaranteed to work right out of the box, with long-lasting reliability. Its durable, spill-resistant design ensures little accidents won't cause worries.
Please refer to Windows Help files to enable your keyboard language.
Foreign Language Input on Windows 7
The language features in different versions of Windows have gotten better and better - Windows 7 has some really nice new features, perfected from Vista. If you have a tablet PC, you can have it recognize handwriting in multiple languages at once. If you have a microphone, you can dictate words in almost any language.
If you have Windows 7 Ultimate, you can even switch your version of Windows per-user to act as though it's a foreign copy of Windows! How do you do it? It's easy! Follow these steps:
1) Open your control panel. You can do this by going to Start-Control Panel. If it's not available there, you can go to "Computer" on your desktop, and then choose "Open Control Panel" on the top center bar. Once you're at the Control Panel, choose "Region and Language". If you don't see these exact words, you can choose "Change keyboards or other input methods".
2) At the top of the new window, make sure you're on the "Keyboards and Languages" tab. Then hit "Change keyboards."
3) Now choose "Add..." on the right.
4) A new window will pop up. Choose your language of choice. Check the type of keyboard input you'd like to add.