Mexicana Boeing 767-300 Diecast Airplane Model XA-MXC With Chrome Stand 1:400 Scale Part# GJMXA806
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles with this highly detailed and realistic model, authentic livery, colors and markings.
- Add to your collection of aircraft models, High quality die cast metal construction
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Just the right scale airplane model for your collection, It comes pre-assembled and pre-painted, out of the box.
- 1:400 Scale Diecast Boeing 767-300 – Length:5.5" Wingspan: 4.75". this is not a Toy - Not intended for children under 14.
Designed as a wide-bodied, twin-engined airliner to fill the niche between the narrow-bodied 707 and wide-bodied 747, the 767 was first flown on September 26th, 1981. Developed in tandem with the narrow-bodied 757 twinjet, both aircraft share a common digital cockpit layout and are operated by a two man flight crew. Thanks to a proven reliability track-record, the 767 is approved for extended twin engine operations (ETOPS) making it a popular choice for airlines flying transatlantic routes. With more than 1000 aircraft produced, the 767 is the second most prolific wide-bodied airliner after the 747.
We Also Recommend
ACES Colombia (97-02) A320-200 Airplane Miniature Model Plastic Snap-Fit 1:200 Part# AAB-32020H-033
Aeroflot Mainstay CCCP-76456 IL-76 Airplane Miniature Model Metal Die-Cast 1:500 Part# A015-IF5176002
Aeroflot Russia RA-76453 IL-76 Airplane Miniature Model Metal Die-Cast 1:500 Part# A015-IF5176001
Aerolloyd (96-03) A320-200 Airplane Miniature Model Plastic Snap-Fit 1:200 Part#AAB-32020H-046