Hawaiian Airlines Boeing 767-300ER Diecast Airplane Model N583HA With Chrome Stand 1:400 Scale Part# GJHAL1562
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles with this highly detailed and realistic model, authentic livery, colors and markings.
- Add to your collection of aircraft models, High quality die cast metal construction
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Just the right scale airplane model for your collection, It comes pre-assembled and pre-painted, out of the box.
- 1:400 Scale Boeing 767-300ER Length:5.5" Wingspan: 4.75". this is not a Toy - Not intended for children under 14.
Designed as a wide-bodied, twin-engined airliner to fill the niche between the narrow-bodied 707 and wide-bodied 747, the 767 was first flown on September 26th, 1981. Developed in tandem with the narrow-bodied 757 twinjet, both aircraft share a common digital cockpit layout and are operated by a two man flight crew. Thanks to a proven reliability track-record, the 767 is approved for extended twin engine operations (ETOPS) making it a popular choice for airlines flying transatlantic routes. With more than 1000 aircraft produced, the 767 is the second most prolific wide-bodied airliner after the 747.