Emirates Airlines Airbus A330-200 Diecast Airplane Model A6-EAJ With Chrome Stand 1:400 Scale Part# GJUAE1283
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles with this highly detailed and realistic model, authentic livery, colors and markings.
- Add to your collection of aircraft models, High quality die cast metal construction
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Just the right scale airplane model for your collection, It comes pre-assembled and pre-painted, out of the box.
- 1:400 Scale Diecast Boeing 777-200LR – Length:5.75" Wingspan: 6". this is not a Toy - Not intended for children under 14.
Designed as a wide-bodied, long-haul passenger transport to compete with the Boeing 767, the A330 was first flown on November 2nd, 1992. It was designed as a lengthened version of the A300 and was developed in parallel with the larger, four-engined A340, enabling many of the components to be shared between the three types. The A330 also uses the same fly-by-wire technology that was introduced with the A320, featuring a glass cockpit and side-stick controllers. The A330 has the same range and payload capacity as a DC-10 with 25% greater fuel efficiency.