Delta Air Lines Boeing 777-200LR Diecast Airplane Model N706DN With Chrome Stand 1:400 Scale Part# GJDAL1453
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles with this highly detailed and realistic model, authentic livery, colors and markings.
- Add to your collection of aircraft models, High quality die cast metal construction
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Just the right scale airplane model for your collection, It comes pre-assembled and pre-painted, out of the box.
- 1:400 Scale Diecast Boeing 777-200LR – Length:6.25" Wingspan: 6.5". this is not a Toy - Not intended for children under 14.
Designed as a wide-bodied, twin-engined airliner to compete with the Airbus A330/A340 and the McDonnell Douglas MD-11, the 777 was first flown on June 12th, 1994. A pair of the world's largest diameter turbofan engines power the aircraft which currently holds the record for world's largest twin-engined airliner. The 777 was Boeing's first fly-by-wire airliner, featuring complete glass cockpit displays and flight envelope protection. Standard varients have a range of 4,200 nautical miles while Extended Range (ER) variants can fly for 6,600 nautical miles and the Longer Range (LR) variant is the world's longest range airliner capable of flying 7,800 nautical miles.