Delta Air Lines Airbus A321-200 Airplane Miniature Model Snap Fit 1:200 Part #AAB-32100H-014
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles
- Add to your collection of aircraft models
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Flight Miniatures has just the right scale airplane model for you.
- Flight Miniatures 1:200 Scale Plastic Snap - Fit - Delta Air Lines - Airbus A321-200- 8.75'' in length - 6.75'' in wingspan- This is not a Toy - Not intended for children under 14.
Flight Miniatures 1:200 Scale Plastic Snap - Fit - Delta Air Lines - Airbus A321-200- 8.75'' in length - 6.75'' in wingspan. In September 2013, Delta Air Lines placed an order with Airbus for 30 A321 aircraft. The first 3 are scheduled for delivery in Spring 2016, with 12 due to deliver later the same year, and the remaining 15 jets are scheduled for 2017. This model, registration number N301DN and ship number 3001, represents the first A321 aircraft to join the Delta fleet. Delta's A321s will feature Sharklets - lightweight composite wingtip devices that offer up to 4% fuel-burn savings, providing the flexibility of either adding 100 nautical miles range or increased payload capability of nearly 1000 pounds. Each A321 will feature standard 110v power from nose to tail, USB power at every seat, and extended overhead bins. These enhancements will boost customer satisfaction and continue to create excellent experiences aboard.
We Also Recommend
ACES Colombia (97-02) A320-200 Airplane Miniature Model Plastic Snap-Fit 1:200 Part# AAB-32020H-033
Aeroflot Mainstay CCCP-76456 IL-76 Airplane Miniature Model Metal Die-Cast 1:500 Part# A015-IF5176002
Aeroflot Russia RA-76453 IL-76 Airplane Miniature Model Metal Die-Cast 1:500 Part# A015-IF5176001
Aerolloyd (96-03) A320-200 Airplane Miniature Model Plastic Snap-Fit 1:200 Part#AAB-32020H-046