Delta Air Lines (07-Cur) 757-300 Airplane Miniature Model Snap Fit 1:200 Part #AAB-32100H-014
In 2008, Delta Air Lines aquired a total of 16 757-300 aircraft from their merger with Northwest Airlines. This model, registration N581NW ship #5801, represents the first 757-300 delivered to Northwest, and was later the first Delta 757-300 fitted with winglets. Powered by 2 wing mounted Pratt & Whitney PW2037 turbofan engines, this aircraft has a range of 3228 miles (5195 km) with a cruising speed of 517 mph (832 km/h). Onboard, passengers can enjoy amenities such as inflight Wi-Fi, satellite TV, personal video, 110V outlets and USB power.
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles
- Add to your collection of aircraft models
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Flight Miniatures has just the right scale airplane model for you.
- Flight Miniatures 1:200 Scale Plastic Snap-Fit – Boeing 757-300 – Length:10.75" Wingspan: 7.5"- This is not a Toy - Not intended for children under 14.
We Also Recommend
ACES Colombia (97-02) A320-200 Airplane Miniature Model Plastic Snap-Fit 1:200 Part# AAB-32020H-033
Aeroflot Mainstay CCCP-76456 IL-76 Airplane Miniature Model Metal Die-Cast 1:500 Part# A015-IF5176002
Aeroflot Russia RA-76453 IL-76 Airplane Miniature Model Metal Die-Cast 1:500 Part# A015-IF5176001
Aerolloyd (96-03) A320-200 Airplane Miniature Model Plastic Snap-Fit 1:200 Part#AAB-32020H-046