Dari Keyboard Stickers - Labels - Overlays with Blue Characters for White Computer Keyboard
New Keyboard Stickers. Be sure to clean your keyboard, or start with a new keyboard, before applying the stickers. The stickers are printed on clear Lexan® so the original key legend shows through; this allows you to add stickers to your existing keyboard so that it becomes a bilingual keyboard. The stickers are a very economical option for creating a bilingual keyboard. The language stickers use an easy peel-and-stick method to apply. They will not ooze adhesive, dry out or damage the original keyboard key. The letters are printed on the underside of the stickers so that the lettering will not wear out.
- Transparent Keyboard Stickers Enables you to Write a foreign language with your software. Graphic May Vary. White Overlays. Be sure to clean your keyboard, or start with a new keyboard, before applying the Stickers, to assure long lasting use.
- The Overlay adhesive firmly attaches the overlay in place without damaging the keyboard key or the original key legend. The adhesive will not ooze, harden or wear out.
- These keyboard stickers are transparent with the character set displayed in a unoccupied corner of each key. The existing letters on your keyboard show through the sticker. High Quality. Overlays are manufactured of durable Lexan®. They won't tear, crack, discolor, or slip off even after years of use.
- If desired, Overlays may be removed without causing damage to the original key or the legend on the key.
- All printing is on the reverse side of the overlay (i.e., underneath) so that the printing will not rub or scratch off in normal use.