PowerLink 4 10010701
Six unique modes of control allow you to define exactly how, and for how long, appliances will be turned on. PowerLink will accept any single switch, including our Big or Jelly Beamer wireless switches.
We think the new PowerLink is one of our best looking products ever, but that's not even close to the best part. How about an on-board display that lets you set the exact number of minutes or seconds of control? How about a new "Count" mode that allows for easy, precise data collection? Want more? Choose the new "Two-switch" mode for collaborative activation for safety or cooperative play.
PowerLink is available in two international versions: North America and Continental Europe.
PowerLink 4 Features:
- Easy setup with built-in display and simple new design
- Powerful access with six modes of control
- Accurate programming and data collection
- Flexible outlets allow custom positioning of up to two appliances
- Linkable wireless technology allows Big or Jelly Beamers to be linked to each outlet
- Two switch input jacks
- Great looks at a small size
Modes of Control:
- Direct: Behaves like a traditional switch.
- Count: Behaves like Direct, shows number of activations
- Two-Switch: Behaves like Direct, both switches must be activated
- Timed Seconds: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 seconds
- Timed Minutes: Runs appliance from 1 to 99 minutes
- Latch: First activation turns appliance ON; second activation turns it OFF
Note: product only available for shipping in North America.