AbleNet Speech Generating Devices Italk2 # 10000045
The easiest way to provide an individual with two side-by-side communication choices is with the iTalk2 speech device. Activate the red or yellow top to play the desired message. New messages are easily and quickly recorded to the iTalk2 on the fly, or use the levels pre-record up to three sets of messages ahead of time.
- Includes ableCARE on-demand support
- Built ableSTRONG to endure drops and other environmental conditions
- Made from ableSAFE materials and tested by third-party safety labs
- Use for yes and no responses
- Choose between two options of food, drink, or activities
- Provide a way to make two unique requests like "I need help" and "I'm done"
- Better than ever digital sound output suitable for almost any environment
- Clear snap cover to attach picture symbols and provide communication context to the user
- Soft-touch coating makes the device easier to hold
- Messages/Levels: 2/3
- Recording Time: 4-min.
- Switch Input: 2
- Toy/Appliance Output/ECU: 2
- Activation Surface: 2.5-in/6.4-cm
- Activation Force: 2- to 5-oz/57- to 142-g
- Weight with Battery: 12.5-oz/354-g
- Battery Type: 9-volt - It is highly recommended to use a standard Alkaline 9V battery with this device. Alternative batteries may be comprised of materials that do not distribute power in a suitable manner, and when installed, some users may experience inconsistencies.
- Accessories Available: Shoulder Strap
- Mounting Connection: Universal Mounting Plate
- HCPC Code: E2500