Logickeyboard Designed for Blender 3D - PC Astra 2 Keyboard - LKB-BLEN-A2PC-US
|Number of Keys||104|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||18 x 6 x 1.5 inches|
|Operating System||PC, WIndows|
- Logickeyboard Designed for Blender 3D - PC ASTRA 2 Keyboard
- Backlit keys- Dimmable light with five selectable levels
- Built-in USB 3.0 port*- Scissor-switch keys
- Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
- Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
- Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
- Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
- Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
- 1.8 meter cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (to avoid interference with USB extenders)
The ASTRA 2 backlit keyboard features an elegant, gray keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA 2 is the perfect choice for any lighting conditions.
The keyboard features a USB 3.0* hub to enable you to connect e.g. mouse, phone, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA 2 keyboard is developed with two USB cables; a grey one for the keyboard itself, and a black one for the USB hub to avoid problems with installations, that require a KVM extender.
In addition, the ASTRA 2 has a full-sized F-row and multimedia keys to provide full control and effectiveness. To power the keyboard, you need to plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, plug in the black USB connector.
The Adobe After Effect dedicated Logickeyboard also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. The keyboard is easy to plug in and requires no software installation.
*The actual speed of the USB hub can vary depending on devices connected. Product Specifications Designed for Blender 3D Compatible with Windows Backlit keys Dimmable light with five selectable levels Built-in USB 3.0 port* Scissor-switch keys Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm) Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams) Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version) Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key 1.8 meter cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (to avoid interference with USB extenders)