LogicKeyboard Blackmagic Color-Coded Shortcut DaVinci Resolve Mac Backlit ASTRA USB Wired Keyboard Part# LKBU-RESB-AMBH-US
Our new DaVinci Resolve shortcut keyboard has a completely new feel to it, compared to previous models.
Featuring more than 150 shortcuts, the keyboard is packed with shortcuts that will speed up your editing rapidly.
This keyboard is designed for DaVinci Resolve 16. Find your keyboard shortcut cheat sheet here.
The ASTRA backlit keyboard with numeric keyboard features an elegant, slim line black keyboard with low-profile scissor-switch keys for a light, yet responsive feel. With five selectable light levels, the ASTRA is the perfect choice for any lighting environment.
The keyboard features two USB 2.0 ports to enable you to connect e.g. your mouse, contour shuttle or a USB-dongle. The ASTRA keyboard is developed with two USB cables. One for the keyboard itself, and one for the USB hub, at the back of the keyboard. The reason for having a separate cable for the USB hub, is to avoid problems with installations, that require a KVM extender.
To power the keyboard, you need to plug in the grey USB connector. If you need to activate the USB hub, on the back of the keyboard, you need to plug in the black USB connector. Watch video about the two cables here.
The Blackmagic DaVinci Resolve dedicated Logickeyboard, also features all the regular letters, numbers, and symbol labelling that you will find on a conventional keyboard, it can simply be used as a substitute for it. Easy to set up and use. No software required.
• Designed for Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 15-16
• Compatible with macOS
• Backlit keys
• Dimmable light with five selectable levels
• Built-in dual USB-ports 2.0
• Scissor-switch keys
• Color-coded labelled shortcut keys with graphical commands
• Dimensions - 17 5/8” x 6” x 11/4” (446mm x 150mm x 30mm)
• Net weight - 2.1 lbs (950 grams)
• Number of keys - 104 (ANSI version) 105 (ISO version)
• Manufactured for 10.000.000 keystrokes per key
• 1.8 meter cable with separate keyboard and hub connections (to avoid interference with USB extenders)