French for Kids: Learn French with Penelope and Pezi, Beginner Level 1, Vol. 1
"Learning French has never been so much fun. This wonderful program introduces children to the language using a setting that they can easily relate to and non-intimidating vocabulary.
Each lesson includes brief skits with dialogue using the target words. Several of the lessons include upbeat songs that contain the targeted vocabulary and will have children singing along in no time.
A comprehensive phrase review and song booklet is included that contains all of the dialogue, translations, and answers to the quizzes. A must-have for every collection." – Veronica Schwartz, School Library Journal
FRENCH FOR KIDS is a DVD and booklet set that makes learning French a fun adventure for your child. Starring native French speakers and 3-D animated characters, FRENCH FOR KIDS teaches basic conversational French within the context of a fantastic children’s birthday party, filled with lively songs, delicious food, and playful games.
Pénélope and her adorable French-speaking puppy, "Pezi", introduce practical everyday phrases for meeting and greeting, counting, eating, playing, and much more. • Incorporates Language Tree’s breakthrough Multi-Cognition Approach TM, developed by a Stanford University Cognitive Scientist
• Contains 7 complete lessons on everyday French conversation
• Features DVD interactive games that tests your child’s comprehension of the lessons
• Introduces over 100 practical phrases and vocabulary words
• Lively sing-a-long songs reinforce new words and phrases
• Chapter menu allows quick access to a specific lesson
• Accompanied with a learning booklet so parents can review the lessons together with their children
French not only a beautiful language, but also one of the mostly widely-spoken second languages in the world. Give your child the "Language Advantage" with Language Tree.