Delta Air Lines (07-Cur) 757-300 Airplane Miniature Model Snap Fit 1:200 Part #ABO-75730H-007
In 2008, Delta Air Lines aquired a total of 16 757-300 aircraft from their merger with Northwest Airlines.
This model, registration N581NW ship #5801, represents the first 757-300 delivered to Northwest, and was later the first Delta 757-300 fitted with winglets.
Powered by 2 wing mounted Pratt & Whitney PW2037 turbofan engines, this aircraft has a range of 3228 miles (5195 km) with a cruising speed of 517 mph (832 km/h). Onboard, passengers can enjoy amenities such as inflight Wi-Fi, satellite TV, personal video, 110V outlets and USB power.
- Meet your passion for aviation collectibles
- Add to your collection of aircraft models
- Share your passion for flight by presenting one as the perfect gift
- Flight Miniatures has just the right scale airplane model for you.
- Flight Miniatures 1:200 Scale Plastic Snap-Fit – Boeing 757-300 – Length:10.75" Wingspan: 7.5"- This is not a Toy - Not intended for children under 14.