Arabic Software Desktop Publishing OCR Islamic MultimediA
Microsoft Excel Arabic Edition
Make Sense of Your Numbers-Faster, Easier
Microsoft Excel for the Windows® 95 Arabic Edition operating system is designed to give
you the tools you requested. Whether you're working on a simple summary, charting sales
trends, or performing advanced analysis, Microsoft Excel helps you work the way you want
to get your job done, no matter what job you are doing. In addition to the productivity
features in the U.S. version, Microsoft Excel for Windows¨ 95 Arabic Edition combines a
host of features that are specifically designed for those who work in a mixed Arabic and
- Bilingual Menus: Choose to run Microsoft Excel for Windows '95 Arabic Edition with
Arabic or English menus, dialogs, wizards and help files.
- Arabic and English Languages: Enter Arabic, English or mixed text at any time.
- Bidirectional Language Features: Complete bidirectional text management is available for
cells, columns, rows, tables, sheets, charts and character runs.
- Intellisense Features: Full support for AutoCorrect, AutoComplete and AutoFormat.
- Check your Spelling: Microsoft Excel for Windows '95 Arabic Edition checks your spelling
of Arabic, English or mixed text simultaneously.
- Hijri and Gregorian Date Display Format: Choose the appropriate Gregorian or Hijri
calendar display format for dates in your spreadsheet.
- Sort Arabic Text: Full sorting capability with the option of including or ignoring Alef
Hamzas, control characters or diacritics.
- Find and Replace Arabic Text: Full Find and Replace capability with theoption to match
or ignore Kashidas, Alef Hamzas or diacritics.
- Show or Hide Control Characters: Show or hide control characters while in-cell editing.
- Bidirectional VBA Support: Automate all the extended bidirectional support through the
usage of VBA macros, properties and methods. Create bilingual user interfaces using the
right to left and left to right user defined forms. Use the sample files as your template
for development of Arabic and/or bilingual applications using Microsoft Excel for Windows
'95 Arabic Edition as the "platform".
- DataMap: Present your data using the new DataMap tool to visually emphasize geographical
properties, using Arabic text and pre-designed World by Country map with Arabic lables.
- Import and Export Files from Microsoft Applications: Import files that were created in
current or older Microsoft applications such as Microsoft Excel 5.0 Arabic Edition.
- Import and Export Files from Other Systems: Import files that were created in current or
older competitive spreadsheet applications such as Arabic Lotus 1-2-3 versions 3.x, 4.x,
5.x and Arabic Quattro Pro 5.0, as well as MS-DOS text files.
- Long Filenames: Name your files with upto 255 Arabic or Latin characters, freeing you
from restrictive naming conventions imposed by MS-DOS.
- Answer Wizard: To get help, just type in a question, and the Answer Wizard gives you the
information you need.
- AutoCorrect: Your misspellings and typos can now be corrected automatically as you type.
- Easier number formatting: View exactly how your numbers will appear before applying
formatting to them.
- Template Wizard with Data Tracking: Turn existing spreadsheets into templates and set up
an automatic system to track important data.
- Spreadsheet Solution Templates: Templates for financial planning, expense tracking, and
many other needs make it easy for you to get started.
- Windows 95 interface: With long filenames, more intuitive control buttons, easy desktop
shortcuts, and more, Microsoft Excel takes full advantage of the Windows 95 operating
- Cell Tips: Hover your mouse pointer over a cell containing a note, and a Cell Tip pops
up with information important to you.
- AutoComplete: Speeds repetitive data entry in columns by automatically completing an
entry for you.
- Enhanced drag and drop: Now you can move or copy data effortlessly across worksheets and
workbooks to the desktop or to other applications.
- Subtotals: Automatically generate subtotals of your data.
- AutoOutline: Outline your data in one step, then view at any level of detail you want.
Rosetta Stone Arabic
Visit our Software Center
For non-native beginners who, apart
from the Arabic alphabet, know very
little or no Arabic. Second generation
Arabs who have been exposed to
Arabic in an informal setting, but have
never studied the language in a formal
style. Moslems who are familiar with
the Arabic script, through the Holy
Koran, and are interested in learning
the Arabic language
Mailing List for the
Latest Arabic Software News & Updates
Copyright © 1995 - 2013 - GnhBos Incorporated dba AramediA. All rights reserved.